Drinking water alone can help flush toxins. You can give your water a boost by adding fruit and vegetables. Infusing your water with fruits and veggies not only flavors, but add nutrients. This infused water recipe is my absolute favorite! Not only does it tastes good, but it helps burn fat!
Fat Burning Detox Water Recipe
32 oz serving
– 3-5 slices of fresh cucumber
– 1/2 small lemon sliced
– a few fresh mint leaves
– ice cold water
How does it work?
* Water helps flush toxins and waste through our system, giving organs an easier time doing their job.
* Cucumbers prevent water retention and also have many anti-inflammatory properties.
* Lemon provides the cleansing effect of citric acid to help clear out the digestive system. It also helps stimulate and regulate the digestive track.
* Mint helps the body digest more easily. It improves the flow of bile from the liver, to the gallbladder, to the small intestine, where it breaks down dietary fats. On top of all that, mint adds a nice refreshing taste to your drink.
Infused Water Tips
* If your water tastes bitter, remove the skin from the lemon.
* The more you refill your bottle with water using the same fruits, the more diluted and less nutrient the fruit becomes. After 2 or 3 refills, make a fresh batch.
Make hydration fun! Find more recipes at www.funfitca.com