Water is essential to our health. There are countless benefits why we should drink water. To name a few….
5 Benefits of Drinking Water:
1. Promotes Weight Loss. Sometimes we think we are hungry, when actually we are thirsty. Staying hydrated can serve as an appetite suppressant and help with weight loss. Drinking sufficient water boosts your metabolism and helps the body properly break down food.
2. Flushes out Waste. Our digestive system needs water to function properly. Waste is flushed out in the form of urine and sweat. If we don’t drink water, we don’t flush out waste and it collects in our body causing problems.
3. Improves Skin Complexion. Regular and plentiful water consumption can improve the texture of your skin by keeping it building new cells properly. Drinking water also helps the skin do it’s job of regulating the body’s temperature through sweating.
4. Headache Relief. Dehydration can trigger headaches and migraines in some individuals. Water can relieve headaches in those who are dehydrated.
5. Helps with Digestion. Water helps with digestion and prevents constipation. Inadequate water in the body often results in constipation as the colon pulls water from the stools to maintain hydration, thereby making them harder and difficult to pass. Warm water, in particular, is good for digestive health.
It is essential to drink adequate amounts of water. Along with water, also take more fluids and eat more fruits and vegetables that are high in water content. Have trouble with your water intake? Try the Sipping Schedule™ Motivational Water Bottle. This water bottle has a timeline and motivational words to keep you on track with your daily intake. Visit www.funfitca.com to find out more.